“RAW are second to none when it comes to project management, execution and after-care. As budget holder of a national charity I have stress-tested their quotes against other suppliers and they have always come out on top”
Head of PR – The Royal British Legion
“RAW provide something extra, they’re available way after they’ve done what’s required of them, they made sure everything is OK with the project as a whole and ensure that you deliver”
Creative Director – Publicis
“RAW are a professional and hard-working team who understood our brief and delivered great results. Their awareness of brand identity and product placement really helped achieve our goals”
Account Manager – Mission Media
“I have found RAW to be a dynamic and innovative team always able to think outside the box. They have filmed many of our artists at Chrysalis Music. Their after sales service has always been fantastic and product delivery has always been on time”
Head of A&R – Chrysalis Music
“RAW are a pleasure to work with. Exceptional service, excellent delivery and outstanding results”
Director – The Smarty Train
“RAW’s support for the National Memorial Arboretum has been key in taking our messages to the widest possible audience. The team have successfully captured our essence and produced great video that does justice to this remarkable place”
Director – Tala PR
“RAW have always provided and excellent service. Always highly professional and with great attention to detail”
Director – BBC
“We found RAW to be highly professional, reliable, punctual and provided a very high standard of technical ability. They knew exactly what we required”
Operations Director – Lignacite PLC
“We regularly supply Channel 4 with products produced by RAW and trust the company implicitly. I enjoy working with RAW on joint EMI productions, above all the results are great quality and represent fantastic value”
Director of AV – EMI
“The RAW team are a highly professional outfit and had an immediate understanding of what our project required, from both a technical and a creative standpoint. Their ability to direct famous interviewees was particularly impressive”
Head of Production – PA Sport
SME Video – How much does it cost to produce a London corporate video?October 25th 2012
Pret A Manger shoot
We tell businesses how to use video and understand the costs of corporate video production.
RAWvideo are a leading video production agency based in central London who are dedicated to creating captivating visual communications material for our clients.
Our approach is brand-centric and we work closely with all of our customers to ensure that their image, message and personality is reflected in the work we produce.
We’re always on top of the latest technology and web developments enabling us to advise our clients on the most effective methods of delivering media to their audience demographic, whether it's video for your website or full HD broadcast.Read more
Smarty Train: Training Videos & Video Presentations
RAW have been partnering with The Smarty Train to produce training videos, company profiles and presentation tools for a variety of merchant banks, investment houses and leading household brands.
- Producing visually captivating reports for global banks
- Fast onsite interviews with leading City CEOs and CFOs
- Filming company team-building events
- Providing AV facilities for corporate events
- Capturing case studies and client feedback
Music Video Production
RAW produce interviews, EPKs and live concerts for all major labels and international artists including Adele, Lana Del Ray, Florence & The Machine, Madonna, Lily Allen, Hot Chip, Pete Doherty and Katy Perry. We have provided filming, recording, editing, mixing and mastering services to the in-house AV team.
- Producing and directing interviews with world famous artists
- Multi-camera live concert videos
- Over 50 live concerts recorded & mixed
- Preparing music videos for broadcast
- Producing artist promo videos
Interview Filming & Video Subtitling
RAW recently travelled to Milan with UEFA and PA Sport and Ford to produce a series of video interviews with some of footballs biggest stars, including Patrick Viera, Rudi Voller and Anders Frisk. We then undertook the mammoth task of subtitling the assets into 7 languages including Russian!
- Directing multi-camera international shoots
- Handling high-pressure celebrity schedule
- Transcribing 6 hours of footage in 3 languages
- Translating and subtitling video in 7 languages
- Delivering high quality product to global brand
Conference and Event Filming
Microsoft Partners, Eurodata are one of the UK’s premier IT solution consultants in the UK and RAW have been partnering with them to provide video products that enable them to inform their clients and employees of the latest technological advances. We’ve filmed numerous events including international Microsoft conferences and roadshows.
- Filming high-end conferences for Microsoft
- Establishing a branded YouTube channel for video content
- Developing a house-style based on brand guidelines
- Working closely with the communications team
- Encoding and delivering assets to intranet specifications
Write and Produce Infomercial
Working for Barclaycard Visa with a leading global communications agency, RAW was asked to write and produce an infomercial for the launch of Visa’s new contactless debit cards. We filmed a day-in-the-life short with James Allen, famous cashless advocate in Central London.
- Writing, developing and production of media for global brand
- Production of captivating motion graphics
- Conveying technology information in a fun way using video
- Incorporating subtle brand awareness
- Encoding and delivery for web
Public Sector Video
The Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) needed to set up and maintain a video media library to profile their range of security services. RAW have produced over 90 minutes of HD broadcast content for distribution to international media including Associated Press.
- Multi Platform delivery for worldwide broadcasters
- Conveying the MPS message and brand globally
- Working side by side with MPS officers, specialist units and in-house teams
- Hostile environments with full health and safety including aircraft, boats, and live munitions
- Full security clearance and sensitive issues including military and emergency services